Town Board Agenda
1. Consider renewal of the following temporary conditional permits:
At Your Service Car Care, 9620 County Road, Auto Service.
Autobahn Collision, 8200 Main Street, Auto Service.
EA Metzinger Trucking, Inc, 8325 Transit Road, Auto Service.
Hoemann Auto, 8310 Goodrich Road, Auto Service.
Miranda Automotive, 8925 Sheridan Drive, Auto Service.
Sutton Automotive, 9800 Heroy Road, Auto Repair.
Webber's Garage, 10250 Cedar Road, Auto Repair.
Mary Feeney Auto Sales, 9155 Main Street, Auto Sales.
Wilcox Automotive, 9700 Main Street, Auto Sales.
Gary Scaratine Auto, 5730 Shimerville, Auto Storage.
Transitowne, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage
West Herr Chevrolet, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage.
Mercedes Benz of Buffalo, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage.
Ray Laks Acura, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage.
Cappellino Buick GMC, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage.
Northtown Volvo Porsche Land Rover, 4545 Transit Road, Auto Storage.
Zoe's Restaurant, 5701 Transit Road, Outside Dining.
The Oak Stave, 5989 Transit Road, Outside Dining.
This Little Pig, 4401 Transit Road, Outside Dining.
Gianni Mazias, 10325 Main Street, Outside Dining.
Amish Villa, 8574 Main Street, Outside Display.
CAM Services, 10165 Main Street, Outside Display.
Sturdi-Sheds, 4545 Transit Road, Outside Display.
Grace Landscaping, 9200 Wehrle Drive, Outside Storage.
Landscape Business, 7615 Goodrich Road, Landscaping Business.
K and A Landscaping, 8905 Sheridan Drive, Landscape and Outdoor Storage.
R.E. Peters Inc., 8055 Goodrich Road, Landscaping and Firewood.
Cara Mia Pet Spa, 6429 Transit Road, Fenced-In Dog Care Facility.
Hen House, 5270 Salt Road, Antique Sales.
Sandra Baker Antiques, 6070 Railroad Street, Antique and Gift Shop.
Wild Bill Hickory BBQ, West of 9950 County Road, BBQ Stand.
2. ICE/Dimar requests preliminary concept review of a proposed expansion for a light manufacturing/distribution facility at 10075 Main St.
3. Barbill Northtowns requests a public hearing to consider a temporary conditional permit for outside dining at 8326 Main St.
4. Damian Baird requests concept approval of a two-lot open development area at 5685 Shimerville Road.
5. Lisa and Vito Taverna requests a public hearing to consider a special exception use permit for a secondary living unit at 8870 Candlewood Drive.